Once your A/C system has been properly cleaned and remediated, simple ongoing schedule maintenance inspections should be performed to ensure your continued clean and healthy air.
A clean and properly maintained system will help:
- Reduce musty odors associated with moldy systems
- Provide clean and healthy air flow
- Reduce the likelihood of equipment breakdowns
- Reduce AC electrical energy usage
- Increase or restore your A/C system capacity
- Reduced likelihood of condensate water flooding
- Extend your A/C equipment life
- Reduce the frequency of future duct cleaning
A dirty evaporator coil will reduce cooling capacity and degrade equipment, reducing energy efficiency. A clogged evaporator coil reduces air flow through the coil, causing the compressor motor to consume more energy.
Exposed to unfiltered outdoor air, condenser coils easily trap dust and debris, raising the condensing temperature and reducing the cooling capacity. According FEMP, a Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) study showed that a dirty condenser coil can increase compressor energy consumption by 30%.
Call Us For your FREE estimate at 888.707.7763