- Having an energy-efficient, lossless HVAC system saves you money.
- Energy efficiency conserves valuable resources like oil and natural gas.
- Increasing energy efficiency helps decrease the amount of pollution in the air and improves the outdoor air quality as well as the indoor air quality.
- The demand for energy efficient solutions creates jobs and spurs innovation in the marketplace.
- Increasing the energy efficiency of your HVAC system will make the temperature more consistent throughout your home and make you more comfortable.
In houses with forced-air heating and cooling systems, ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house. In a typical house, however, 20 to 30 percent of the conditioned air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. The result is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set. Duct leakage costs consumers $25 billion each year on escaping energy.
Here at Air Duct Aseptics, we now have the most cutting-edge technology, Aeroseal, to offer our customers. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out. Aeroseal software allows the technician to accurately measure the duct leakage. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed. To better understand how it work I’d like to share this short video from our friends over at Greenmark Builders.
To schedule an appointment to have your ducts sealed from the inside with Aeroseal, please call us 888.838.9249 or email us info@ADAFlorida.com