Let’s face it….here in the Sunshine State things are just starting to heat up.
Pompano Beach, Hialeah and Miami are among the cities that usually have the state’s highest daytime summer temperatures, but the entire state will be hot, hot, hot for the next couple of months.
Here’s a list of 5 things you can do to keep your home cool:
1. Have one of our HVAC professionals provide a free 10-point AC Hygiene Inspection.
2. A humid home can often times feel hotter. If you have any water intrusion or unknown humidity issues have them dealt with immediately.
3. Have your system checked for air leaks. Many times cool air escapes the ductwork through tiny holes in the system. Check out this video from an episode of This Old House explaining how we fix air leaks.
4. Dirty ductwork can really take a toll on your indoor air quality and the efficiency of your A/C unit. Save $25 on your next duct cleaning.
5. Have your air conditioning system tuned-up with our $49 A/C tune up special.
For your FREE estimate call us at 888.707.7763 or contact us by clicking here