Linty dryer blamed for house fire

Dryer lint build-up is being blamed for a fire that destroyed a dryer and caused almost $1,500 worth of damage to a Long Grove home Tuesday.

The Long Grove Fire Protection District was called just before 2 p.m. to a home in the village where they found a lot of smoke when they arrived….  (read the full story here)

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s